Thoughts, learnings, and questions for fellow educators. Topics vary through the school year and summer: health class, middle school, and education in general.
- Practice Makes Perfect: The Power of Student Role-Play
- Making the Most of Movies: Video Clips in Health Class
- Great Lesson Hooks: Social Bell Ringers
- Prompting Self-Reflection: Journal Activities
- Building Your Classroom as a Team: Challenge-Based Activities
- Connecting with Students: Three Simple Things
Check the weekly videos, right from the classroom!
- Mistakes of the Week: Monday teaching reflection on the blunders that lead to improvement.
- Classroom Connection: Friday interviews with students in Health Ed. Thoughts and feedback straight from the youth of today.
YouTube Channel: Mr. Todnem’s Health Class